- 1 Pinkglow® Pink Pineapple, cut into rings
- 3 oz. tequila
- 1.5 oz. triple sec liqueur
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 4 tbsp lime juice, divided
- Sugar for the rim
- Lime Wedges
- Big Green Egg Cast Iron Cooking Grid
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 400°F/204°C with a cast iron cooking grid.
- Grill each pineapple round on both sides – about 4 minutes per side – until you see grill marks. Remove from the EGG.
- In the shaker, add 1 pineapple ring and 2 tbsp lime juice. Muddle the pineapple ring until it is pulverized. Add tequila, triple sec, agave nectar, and a scoop of ice; shake until the shaker is icy to the touch. Coat the rim of the glass with lime juice and rim with sugar. Fill your glass 2/3 of the way full with ice and pour the margarita on top of the ice. Garnish with a grilled pineapple round and a lime wedge. Enjoy!
- Makes one drink. Repeat this process for more.
Recipe credit: Big Green Egg